– Driving AGV Accuratly, Indoors & Outdoors – Real-Time Position of Objects – Managing Material Transportation – Exchanging Logistic Data
Consider it as an accurate GPS, working locally, indoors and outdoors. AgWay offers an integrated framework for calculating real-time position and then driving logistic vehicles (AGV) accurately; it is achieved by our cutting edge technology, Logistic Navigation Framework US-PATENT – 2018.
In addition to driving, AgWay manages traffics, routes AGV toward targets, defines tasks for them, gives operators access to monitor them and finally exchanges the logistic data to plant data sources.
We have designed AgWay as a framework; so you can decide how to integrate it to your logistic system. You can learn how to program it yourself, or ask one of our representatives to integrate it for you. Just contact us for more information.
Obtain Accurate Position of
– Human Driven Vehicles – Forklifts – Box Pallets – Robot End-Effectors – and many other Objects…
Once AgWay transmitters installed in the plant, real-time position is available for all receiver modules in the environment. Just attach an AgWay Receiver to any moving object, and position record for it will be shown on AgWay server real-time. You can store or share this position to data sources of your plant for further analysis. The receivers are small modules supplied by battery.
– Live Monitoring – Data Sharing & Storage – Alarm Notification – Emergency Remote Control – History Export for Analysis
AgWay server, installed in control-room, enables operators to monitor material flow on a graphical interface and take quick actions in case of emergency.
Connectivity to variety types of logistic data sources, enables managers to collect statistical data about material handling, then optimizing the material flow.
– Standard AGV Interfaces/Controllers – Assembly Line Interfaces – Warehouse Interfaces – Automatic Gates/Doors/Traffic Lamps – Standard IO Devices in Industries
AgWay introduces Task Table, a programming interface where you can freely exchange data between logistic devices.
Additional Navigation Support
– Laser Scanners – RFID Navigation Tags – Magnetic Spots
In addition to Radio Navigation, AgWay framework supports three general navigation methods for different types of AGV. A single AGV can utilize multiple methods and just switch between them.